- No pets
- No Religion
- Will not accept smokers
- Is not a single employer
- Female or male candidates
- 2 yrs paid experience required
- As Needed hours/week
- Pay is $101-$200/wk
Contact steve m.
Register now to get these free features:
- employer Emails
- Instant FastMatch
- Live Support
- Pre-screened Profiles
- Anti-Fraud System
- Assured Privacy
Why sign up for free? We've helped over 2,000,000 people find the right match. We can help you, too! Read our 5,000 customer reviews to see what people say about us. Subscribe to contact employers directly.
2) Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
3) Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
4) Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
5) Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
6) Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
7) Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
8) Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
9) Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
10) Work as Internal Revenue Service agents.
11) Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.12) Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
13) Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting and data processing systems, and long-range tax and estate plans.
14) Investigate bankruptcies and other complex financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
15) Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
16) Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property's description, value, and location.
17) Maintain and examine the records of government agencies.
18) Serve as bankruptcy trustees and business valuators.
AGAIN, 1) Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained.
2) Direct or coordinate the supportive services department of a business, agency, or organization.
3) Set goals and deadlines for the department.
4) Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
5) Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
6) Acquire, distribute and store supplies.
7) Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies.
8) Oversee construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards, and comply with government regulations. 9) Hire and terminate clerical and administrative personnel.
10) Oversee the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems.
11) Manage leasing of facility space. 12) Participate in architectural and engineering planning and design, including space and installation management.
13) Conduct classes to teach procedures to staff.
14) Dispose of, or oversee the disposal of, surplus or unclaimed property.
1) Collect money from customers, make change, and record transactions on customer receipts.
2) Listen to and resolve customers' complaints regarding products or services.
3) Inform regular customers of new products or services and price changes.
4) Write customer orders and sales contracts according to company guidelines.
5) Drive trucks in order to deliver such items as food, medical supplies, or newspapers.
6) Collect coins from vending machines, refill machines, and remove aged merchandise.
7) Call on prospective customers in order to explain company services and to solicit new business.
8) Record sales or delivery information on daily sales or delivery record.
9) Review lists of dealers, customers, or station drops and load trucks.
10) Arrange merchandise and sales promotion displays, or issue sales promotion materials to customers.
11) Maintain trucks and food-dispensing equipment and clean inside of machines that dispense food or beverages.
1) Capture and remove stray, uncontrolled, or abused animals from undesirable conditions, using nets, nooses, or tranquilizer darts as necessary.
2) Euthanize rabid, unclaimed, or severely injured animals.
3) Examine animal licenses, and inspect establishments housing animals for compliance with laws.
4) Examine animals for injuries or malnutrition, and arrange for any necessary medical treatment.
5) Investigate reports of animal attacks or animal cruelty, interviewing witnesses, collecting evidence, and writing reports.
6) Issue warnings or citations in connection with animal-related offenses, or contact police to report violations and request arrests. 9) Write re
|Must have 2 years paid experience with the following|
|Shopping & Errands||Transportation||Event/Travel Planning|
|Kitchen Assistance||Pet Care||Administrative Support|
|Vacation Assistance||Light Housekeeping||Photo Editing|
Software & Technical Proficiency
|Just learning 1||Knows the basics 2||About average 3||Better than most 4||Expert 5|
|Web design software|
1 = Just Learning, 2 = Knows the basics, 3 = About average, 4 = Better than most, 5 = Expert
Must be able to type 110 words per minute using a QWERTY keyboard.
- Available Jan 2020 - Feb 2020
- Seeking Full-time, Live In
- Lasted logged in 31 Jul 2019
- Member since 31 Jul 2019
- Female or Male candidates
- 2 yrs paid experience required
- Candidates that live within worldwide
- 28-34 year olds
- No preference years of education
- Candidates who are:
- - African
- - Albanian
- - Argentinian
- - Australian
- - Bosnian
- - Danish
- - Haitian
- - West Indian