Aupair Visa Malaysia - Au Pair Program in Malaysia
Foreign Domestic Workers
Citizens of Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Vietnam are eligible to work a Foreign Domestic Helper in Malaysia
Domestic Worker Requirements:
- Females between the ages of 21 and 45
- Confirmed to be healthy from an appointed medical center
- Obtain Visa With Reference (VDR) issued by the Malaysian representative office in your country of origin prior to entering Malaysia.
All applications are submitted through the family or agency. The application process, eligibility requirements and required documents, are listed here.
Family Eligibility Requirements
- Children must be under the age of 15 or
- Parents who are sick and need caregiver services
- Only one foreign domestic helper per family
- Minimum net income between RM 3,000 and RM 5,000, dependent on the domestic workers country of origin.
- Families who have previously declared bankruptcy are not eligible to hire a domestic.
Australian Work and Holiday Visa
The Work and Holiday program allows Australian citizens between the ages of 18 and 30 to come to Malaysia for a full year. However, you can only spend up to 6 months with one employer.
- Must hold a college degree or have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies at a University.
- Must be proficient in spoken English
- Cannot be accompanied by dependent children
- Have not previously taken visited Malaysia on the 'Work and Holiday' program.
- Must have a valid passport and a return travel ticket or sufficient funds to purchase a return ticket.
- Must have sufficient funds for living in Malaysia
- Have good health and valid medical certificates issued by qualified doctors in Australia
- Thos with a criminal record so Not qualify.
For more specific information, visa costs and application forms, click here.