How do I create a custom search to hire caregivers?
You can create and save a custom search from the "Hire" tab.
- Click the Hire tab (employers)
- Complete the "Refine your search filters" on the left side of the screen.
This is where you choose filters important for your search. If you want only local candidates enter a US zip code or your city name in any country. You can select to filter by specific countries, live-in or live-out, full or part-time, as well as preferred candidate nationality or languages.
To select more than one item in a list, hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard (Command key for Mac users) to save multiple selections. There are many filters to choose from.
Don’t forget about the keyword search. Search on your family's interests or needs; whether they are vegetarian, sports activities, horses, musical instruments, nurses, chef or special medical needs.
- When you have added all the filters you want for your search, scroll to the top of the page and click the "Save Search" link.
- This link will open a grey rectangular box on the right side of the screen.
- Name your search inside the yellow box and click the "Save" button
- Now you can find your saved search in the "My saved searches" drop down menu.
- You can return to these saved searches at any time by clicking the Hire tab and then clicking the "Save Search" link to open the field on the right where "My Saved Searches" are stored.
Once you've saved your search, you can start reviewing profiles and adding those you are interested in to your Favorites list. Just click the green plus sign above the profile photo to send a message to candidates to let them know you are interested in their profile.
Advanced Help Search
Return to Support Center
View all FAQs