***Trusted Personal Assistant/House Manager***
- 51-year old female
- Living in United States
- Has a passport for United States
- Has no visa
- 5' 5" or 165 Centimeters
- 130 Lbs or 59 Kgs
- 5 Years of paid experience
- 13-16 years of education
- First-aid trained
- Valid driver's license
- References available
Contact Deborah M.
Register now to get these free features:
- candidate Emails
- Instant FastMatch
- Live Support
- Pre-screened Profiles
- Anti-Fraud System
- Assured Privacy
Why sign up for free? We've helped over 2,000,000 people find the right match. We can help you, too! Read our 5,000 customer reviews to see what people say about us. Subscribe to contact candidates directly.
Thank you for viewing my profile. Below is a brief description of my Personal Assistant skill set. However, I do have child care/Nanny experience as well.
Professional Summary: Known for increasing home functionality and flow through consistent organization, care and a keen sense of attention to detail. I have been a hard-working Estate and/or House Manager for the past four (4) years with the proven ability to see the big picture and problem solve that allows the homeowner(s) to move gracefully through their busy lives.
Skills: Highly organized, Attentive, Solution Oriented, Professional/Discrete, Intuitive/Anticipates Needs, Multi-Task, Computer Capabilities, Written/Verbal Communication, Productive.
As a live-in I managed two properties in the metro Atlanta area. Additional properties in Florida, Canada and Panama.
• Performed all household duties including supervising housekeeping staff, landscapers, maintenance and repair contractors, pest control, HVAC professionals and delivery services to main residences in Georgia. • Was solely responsible for provisioning the properties and personally controlled the inventory, selected vendors, and worked directly with Homeowner when hiring of staff at either property. • Oversaw security home camera systems and climate control for awake or away. • Assisted Homeowner with Real Estate and legal documents for processing in Canada and Panama. • Assisted with moving, furnishing and providing prompt delivery from vendors in Canada. • Solely responsible for the delivering of luxury vehicles for routine maintenance and auto detailing. • Assisted in driving Homeowner to and from airport. • Homeowner has a teenage daughter, which I was the primary caretaker and driver for her medical appointments and extra-curricular activities. • Maintained family calendar for key reminders for Homeowner. Collected, sorted and filing of mail. • Prepared and served nutritious meals for the Homeowner and members of the household when Homeowner was in town. • Would occasionally work in Homeowners medical practice for added administrative support while practice manager was on maternity leave.
In closing, I exude professionalism, confidentiality, loyalty, trustworthy and enthusiastic with a can-do positive attitude. I am well mannered, polite, respectful and have experience with high-profile individuals.I adapt well in any circumstance with poise and grace. Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you soon. With kind regards, Deborah
Personal Assistant Experience
|I have 5 years paid experience with the following|
|Shopping & Errands||Transportation||Event/Travel Planning|
|Kitchen Assistance||Pet Care||Administrative Support|
|Vacation Assistance||Light Housekeeping||Photo Editing|
Software & Technical Proficiency
|Just learning 1||Knows the basics 2||About average 3||Better than most 4||Expert 5|
|Web design software|
1 = Just Learning, 2 = Knows the basics, 3 = About average, 4 = Better than most, 5 = Expert
I can type 40 words per minute using a keyboard.
- Available Sep 2018 - Dec 2018
- Seeking Full-time, Live In
- Lasted logged in 19 Oct 2018
- Member since 17 Jan 2017
- Excellent health
- None - I eat everything
- No tattoos
- No piercings
- Will work for smokers
- Comfortable with pets
- Willing to travel worldwide for work
- Preferred Countries:
- - United States
- Preferred Cities:
- Preferred Nationalities: