Nanny in Bogota Seeks Nanny Job.
NotesRemaining characters available: 4500. Close
Nanny, Maternity Nurse, Doula and Sleep Specialist
- 34-year old female
- Living in Colombia
- Has passports for Australia and United Kingdom
- Has visas for United Kingdom and United States
- 5' 6" or 168 Centimeters
- 125 Lbs or 57 Kgs
- 15+ years of paid experience
- 13-16 years of education
- Infant care qualified
- First-aid trained
- Valid driver's license
- Will use own car for work
- References available
In 2006, I qualified as a fully accredited Maternity Nurse from the Maternity Nurse Training College at Reading University and since then, have specialised in postnatal care for new families and gentle sleep training for babies aged 0-5 years. I have helped countless exhausted parents in get their newborns into the correct sleeping routine.
My speciality has taken me to the UK, Europe, America, Australia and Asia, having worked with an array of clientele – many different religions and cultures including European royalty through to new mums and dads, seeking a bit of assistance in looking after the newest members of their families.
I am qualified Birthing Doula, MNT Maternity Nurse and have recently completed a Diploma of Maternity and Child Sleep, through the International Maternity and Parenting institute in San Francisco.
Prior to qualifying as a Maternity Practitioner, I spent 9 years working as a private nanny, looking after children of all ages, from infancy right through to 16 years of age. Throughout my career, I have cared for hundreds of singletons, 33 sets of twins and two sets of triplets.
My passion is to work with families to offer an objective approach to developing healthy sleep habits that are age and developmentally appropriate for my clients’ needs, lifestyle and values.
I live a very healthy lifestyle and enjoy clean eating, practising yoga, cooking and travelling the world.
Education and Formal Training:
• Maternity and Child Certification - International Maternity Institute of America • MNT OCN Maternity Practitioners’ Award – Reading University, London • Doula and Birthing Education – The Australian Doula College Sydney. • Understanding settling techniques and sleep in babies and toddlers – Southern Cross University, Gold Coast • Children’s Sleep Training – MNT Reading University, London • Post Natal Depression Training – MNT Reading University, London • Breastfeeding Workshop – MNT Reading University, London • Baby care for nannies – MNT Reading University, London • Emergency Pediatric First Aid Course – MNT Reading University, London • Pediatric First Aid Training – Australia • Sleep Guidance Program – Night Nannies • Dunstan Baby Language Course – Night Nannies
• Educate and assist parents with their birthing plans • Assist with breastfeeding and postpartum newborn care • Implement age appropriate feeding and sleeping routines • Monitor the emotional status of mother once discharged from hospital • Educate parents regarding their options in sleep shaping for older babies and implementation of a sleeping program • Educate the father and older siblings in aspects of newborn care to support the mother • Convey numerous methods for postpartum care relating to feeding, hygiene, clothing, newborn’s environment
- Mar 2017 - Dec 2017
- From 1 - 12 months
- Seeking Live In/Out
|Weekly Pay||Negotiable||Response Rate||0%|
|Last Login||28 May 2017||Complaints||0|
|Member Since||12 Nov 2004||Favorite Adds||1/30-days|
|Additional Services I'm able to provide:|
|Infant care||Special needs care||Disabled care|
|Housekeeping||Pet care||Elderly care|
|Shopping & Errands||Office Assistance||Tutoring|
- Match Preferences
- Will not work for smokers
- Comfortable with pets
- Single parents OK
- Willing to travel worldwide for work
- Preferred nationalities:
- No parent age preference
- Preferred Countries:
- - United Kingdom
- - United States
- Preferred Cities:
- - Los Altos
- - Miami
- - New York
- Excellent health
- None - I eat everything
- No tattoos
- No piercings