a Driver, trained housekeeper, Chef
- 25-year old female
- Living in Philippines
- Has no passport
- Has no visa
- 5' 1" or 155 Centimeters
- 120 Lbs or 55 Kgs
- 3 years of paid experience
- 13-16 years of education
- Infant care qualified
- First-aid trained
- Valid driver's license
- References available
Contact Rachel Jean A.
Register now to get these free features:
- candidate Emails
- Instant FastMatch
- Live Support
- Pre-screened Profiles
- Anti-Fraud System
- Assured Privacy
Why sign up for free? We've helped over 2,000,000 people find the right match. We can help you, too! Read our 5,000 customer reviews to see what people say about us. Subscribe to contact candidates directly.
My name is Jean Rachel, 25 years old and a Filipina. I am a Trained Cook, experienced Housekeeper and has a great experience with children.
I am very excited to become aupair because it would allow me to make my dream come true about travelling Europe and experience it while sharing my skills in cooking, child care and housekeeping.
I am looking for a family who needs someone to help them make their daily activities lighter and help them to have more family time together. Help in picking up and sending children to school, cook prepare meals, clean house and be your children's big sister.
About myself: I am skilled in the following areas: - Housekeeping - Childcaring, - Cooking,Baking and; - Driving
Currently I am working as an OnCall/Freelancer: Babysitter, Tutor, Dog walking, Dog and Cat grooming and Driver. I also accepts Food order for parties and get together occasions.
- I finished Associate in International Culinary management at an International School in our city.
- I had my on the job training at 4 Star Hotel. I was assigned and rotated at different stations of the kitchen.
- Trained in preparing and cooking variety of food, Western, Asian and European.
- Can easily learn new dishes/ menus and desserts.
- 3 years experience working at an Inn , working as a housekeeper and as cook.
- I pride myself working as a housekeeper and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness.
- I like a house that is neat, clean and organized and the floors washed.
- I can also do the changing of linens, laundry, ironing and grocery shopping, do cleaning like: dusting, sweeping, ironing, folding clothes, mopping, vacuum, washing, cleaning the bath and toilet and sorting out cabinets.
- My vacant time were spent providing after class Tutor to children aged between 5 to 10 years old
- Volunteer Classroom Assistant of Grade 1 Public School
- My aunt who is a teacher would sometimes ask me to lend a hand in her classroom when they have school activities.
- I also assisted in an all-volunteer group that shares free vegan meals to less fortunate individuals especially children . - I can help prepare them in the morning, make them breakfast, dressing and taking them or picking them from kinder/school.
- I am positive, flexible, patient, sweet, open minded, responsible, hardworking and honest person.
- I am independent and works with initiative and see what needs to be done. I am adaptable and easily learn new things.
- I can easily get along and relate to others. I am outgoing, enthusiastic, with a good sense of social awareness.
- I enjoy being outdoors,swimming being with friends, going for jogs and walks and visiting places
- I like being active. I get excited for adventures seeing the beauty of nature.
- I like long boarding, biking and a little bit of hiking.
- I love music,I know how to play piano and guitar.
- I have also 2 dogs (Japanese Spitz)
I hope to know you and join your wonderful family and treat you as my own will be a meaningful experience sharing my life with you.
I will be very happy to have a chat with you to discuss further details . Please check my profile. I have attached my pictures, certificates and references. I look forward to hear from you soon.
Give my best regards to everyone. - Jean
- Available Nov 2019 - Jun 2020
- From 24 - 24 months
- Seeking Full-time, Live In
- Lasted logged in 27 Nov 2019
- Member since 01 Apr 2019
- Excellent health
- None - I eat everything
- No tattoos
- No piercings
|Additional services I'm able to provide:|
|Infant care||Special needs care||Disabled care|
|Housekeeping||Pet care||Elderly care|
|Shopping & Errands||Office Assistance||Tutoring|
- Will not work for smokers
- Comfortable with pets
- Single parents OK
- Willing to travel worldwide for work
- No parent age preference
- Preferred Countries:
- - Denmark
- - Norway
- Preferred Cities:
- Preferred Nationalities: